| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wallaceville in September is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 104.4mm (4.1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Wallaceville September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Wallaceville, New Zealand
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Wallaceville:
- Paekakariki Hill, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NW
- U Hutt, New Zealand - 2.3 kms (1.4 miles) NW
- Trentham, New Zealand - 3.4 kms (2.1 miles) WSW
- Linden, New Zealand - 19.9 kms (12.4 miles) W
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) SW
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) SW
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) SW
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 18.1 kms (11.2 miles) SW
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 16.4 kms (10.2 miles) SSW